Eyebrow Waxing Before And After Eyebrow Waxing?

Eyebrow waxing? - eyebrow waxing before and after

I have my eyebrows waxed today and when I got home, I began to itch. The person who put lotion on her eyebrows eyebrows alleviate irritations. What can I save on my eyebrows to relieve irritation. I want the cream or lotion, face regular face? I had my eyebrows before in the same place I always now and never had a problem with wax. What can I do to relieve the itching? I washed my face, wash your face after receiving a rule use.Usually eyebrows waxed, the usually red for a while. Just a note to the help information.

1 comments:

Topsey Turvey said...

Do not place any lotion or shampoo ... put ice on it and put aloe vera ... Hope this helps ... Wash lotion and only more and more irritated.

Post a Comment