Magic Shave Powder For Brazillian Magic Shaving Powder... Need Advice...?

Magic Shaving Powder... Need Advice...? - magic shave powder for brazillian

Hello to all. Let me ask first who has ever taken with this product. Magic Shaving Powder. I am a white male, relatively thick hair, skin, and the average sensitivity. The product concerned is specifically for African American men drafted, but I'm assuming this is usually because the hair is thicker? So I 'm thinking of trying the product, but wanted to know what worked for others. I'm not too worried about irritation, unless its course, I am not familiar with shavers (new, with 4-5 leaves) Thanks for the tips!

2 comments:

starrwoo... said...

Nair your taste, an acid, which melts the hair can also cause burns to the skin when you are trying, but only a very small place first, I gave Nair, had burns inside of my thighs, just disgusting.

amazon said...

My grandfather. Be careful with these things can be irritating to the skin because it dissolves the hair .... I recommend an electric shaver for you. Less mess, no foams or creams ....

Post a Comment