Sports Broadcasting Camp How Is My Situation Of Getting Into A Good College?

How is my situation of getting into a good college? - sports broadcasting camp

Because my GPA this quarter (in the first quarter of the third year) 2.91 2.72, and I combined my first 2 years and still fighting in the first quarter. I think, well my cirriculars additional right:

* A part-time jobs: delivering pizza to the local pizzeria
* He worked in the Obama campaign, phone banking, canvassing, and traveling in Pennsylvania
* Sport (editor of the school newspaper, and possibly next year, the publisher)
* Beat Writer for a local newspaper in football, baseball and basketball team
* Have you ever been in 25 states and 10 countries have until 17
* Proud Young Democrats
* Proud Sports Broadcasting Camp Participants

I think I might want in every school, I get with these powers. I just struggle for the first quarter for several reasons: 1 This year I again had anger management problems. 2. I'm an obsessed fan of the Yankees and the fourth is not really playing in the first. Most teachers accept this as an excuse for me. 3. I still have a difficult transition

I refuse to go to the commonty College, Western Connecticut, Southern Connecticut, Central Connecticut, or a school in Connecticut (except perhaps U-or Hartford, Connecticut), because I want to leave to live there, and. I want to take me to one of the following schools after my story, in assessing the status of these schools:

* Emerson
* Slippery Rock
* Syracuse
* Fordham
* Penn State
* Indiana U.
* University of Massachusetts Amherst

0 comments:

Post a Comment