Get Psp 3000 Or Wait For Psp 4000 Should I Wait PSP2(PSP-4000) Or Get PSP-3000 Or PSP GO?

Should I wait PSP2(PSP-4000) or get PSP-3000 or PSP GO? - get psp 3000 or wait for psp 4000

I want to buy PSP? But I do not know which version is right for me?
the design of the GO Sony PSP, but is also more UMD.Will
UMD again into the next version? I do not know how the PSP-3000 and I like the last
Release! I have learned that the next version of the PSP-4000 UMD, is it true? If
It is true, I'm waiting 4000.And PSP is that the Bluetooth feature on PSP GO is used? I
GO PSP can not play in my country (Myanmar), because the Wi-Fi is not
well and the site is why I low.That UMD!

1 comments:

Joy said...

It is hard to say what to buy. Since each has its advantages and disadvantages.

But these tend to buy PSP 3000th Here is the difference between the two.

1. Appearance: PSP is more elegant than van de PSP

2. Product: As an owner of a PSP PSP will not go, he is obliged to say that the PSP is better. However, as yet no games you are going to buy for the PSP, after all the playing, the new version. I think everyone would buy an old console.

3. Save energy: PSP Go is the new version of the PSP system. And the last of the energy is better.

4. Future development: Sony PSP where to go, wants to investigate only to walk like the PSP market.

5. Portability: go PSP is lighter and thinner

6. Sensation of the hand: PSP need to overcome the PSP to go. Since the horizontal panel is easy to check

7. Screen size: PSP is greater.

With regard to the above information, I hope it is useful to you.

Post a Comment