School Of Rock Streaming Can You Identify This Classic Rock Song?

Can you identify this classic rock song? - school of rock streaming

I was in the gym at my school and plays on the speakers, but because you are the weights and beaten all over my body, I could not hear the text. It is a classic rock song. been taken for 70 years, maybe eighty. The only part that I have never such a thing. He continued:

"I tell you!" Or: "I want to touch you!" Or "I want to hold you!
(was not able to hear clearly, even at the time)
Or something that rhymes with it. These letters are one-or two occurred, and until the end of the song. Although these letters are read, the music in the background of the song (guitar, drums) short, only for a split second, as they say.
I can not get me wrong about a few things, everything that I heard the song 3 times viewed. Can someoneNeed help? I tried various combinations of words into Google, and I heard the music player on the station live on their website, but not exit the song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment