What Does Ring Worm Look Like On A Baby My Son Has A Rash,what Can It Be?

My son has a rash,what can it be? - what does ring worm look like on a baby

Eruptions have never, even when I was a baby who is now 4 and has a lot going ofpimple appearance of the dots and a red ring around your ass, I immediately make him an appointment in the morning. I wonder if one of his children were well Arash. last week that the game in my backyard, which will dig into the ground, do u think is one sighns worms? I am worried for him, I have the cream and powder on him. adivice all?
Thank u!

5 comments:

IrishEye... said...

Try it on combating fungi, such as Lotrimin if you think it would be something. Or try cause Benadryl for allergic reactions. Change your soap or detergent? If it on the floor and took it from there could be an allergy to something in the grass when she sat up. Give him go a few days with one or two, and if not cured, and then to the doctor.

imapaint... said...

Sounds like ringworm to me.

Rosey55 D said...

Not 100% sure, but it looks like a ring worm for me. You need to antifungal cream on it.

SWM 38 _4_ YOUNG GF said...

Evidence that some RASH LOTRIMN
SOUNDS LIKE TINA

elainebe... said...

really terrible red rash ... Sounds like yeast, yeast and control of their oppo-Pharm work.ask that leads into the right direction.my and son seemed terrible, but the picture is not serious.google

Post a Comment