Wider Curtains Calgary My Bay Window Measures 190ins.Can L Buy Ready-made Curtains Wider Than 90ins Each?

My bay window measures 190ins.Can l buy ready-made curtains wider than 90ins each? - wider curtains calgary

I made some curtains in my bay window. I bought some wonderful materials Dunelm curtain and joined together (there was a reason, so I had to buy an extra length to match the patterns of the joints, so the trend continued through two curtains).

Be sure to allow the coupling, and again on all four sides of each curtain. is fairly easy to sew the curtain tape and is very inexpensive to Dunelm.

You can add more if you choose from (and cheaper), but you can always find someone to run, because if you choose the fabric.

If you do not close Dunelm try http://www.fabricland.co.uk, which also includes a list of people who sew for you.

4 comments:

judy_der... said...

You need at least 1 1 / 2 times the width of the window have curtains hanging to the right, you need to buy more records, or about 285 centimeters or less.

vampwith... said...

I do not know where he is, but if you are a "Dunelm Mill" or store "web", which have em: o)
Or buy 2 pair and join 70IN!

phanni tikkala said...

You can, if you cash! Good luck ...

phanni tikkala said...

You can, if you cash! Good luck ...

Post a Comment